Pumpkin Bruschetta with Ricotta and Crispy Sage.
• Take a whole pumpkin, cut in half and scoop out seeds
• Put on a baking tray seasoned with salt, pepper, olive oil, chilli, bay leaf and garlic.
• Cover with foil. Bake in 220 degree oven for 1 hour
• Uncover, drop temperature to 180 degrees and bake for a further 20 minutes or until soft.
• Scoop out pumpkin, mix with ricotta, season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
• Spread on sourdough toast.
• Fry sage leaves in olive oil until crispy
• Sprinkle sage leaves on top
Recipe by Rob Costanzo, The Nomadic Kitchen