We’ll be celebrating with a special visit from Santa, and some special treats for the kids
Come and join us and pick up some yummy last-minute gifts for Christmas.
Here’s what’s on our Christmas wishlist:
1. Macadamias from Rainforest Foods: Everyone loves a delicious creamy local macadamia. Even better when they’re honey roasted or choc-coated. Rainforest Foods also has a delicious macadamia and cacao spread, and some beautiful native fruit jams.
2. Locally grown coffee beans from Myocum Coffee or Bangalow Coffee.
3. Rainbow Fruit Flats: Instead of sugary treats, we’ll be adding one of these 100% fruit leathers to the kids’ stockings.
4. Freshly ground spices or dukkah from The Spice Palace.
5. Billinudgel Brown Sauce from Church Farm, perfect with eggs or a steak.
6. Home made relishes and pickles from The Gourmet Salad Hut: Excellent on a ham or turkey sandwich on Boxing Day.
7. A bottle of Rancho’s fresh lime, mandarin or elderflower cordial. So refreshing on its own and amazing in cocktails.
8. Local honey from The Honey Wagon.
9. Dried olives from Grumpy Grandma. The Thai flavoured are our favourite, but they’re all delicious.